Wednesday, April 21, 2010

stop animation..

I've had several ideas for a stop animation video.. but it seems that they've all been done and overdone before...

I would do a kind of flip book with my own personal drawings, but that might take 3 years and I still wouldn't be satisfied with the work... I'm too much of a perfectionist for that.

I wanted to make my wooden drawing model dance, but 8 million people have already done that, and I'd like to at least attempt for some originality..

My brother skateboards, so I thought I could use that in some fashion, but my photography skills are probably not that great...

So I think I've landed on some kind of feet dancing video... Pictures from the floor level of feet dancing.. I could speed it up to make it funny or slow it down to make it awkward.... Will post when I have something final.

No comments:

Post a Comment